Last week, we saw Apple announce an further to a smartphone lineup as good as a new keyboard box for a iPad Pro. This week on The Vergecast, co-hosts Nilay, Dieter, and Paul plead The Verge’s reviews of those products: a new iPhone SE and a Magic Keyboard.
Starting during $399, a iPhone SE joins a organisation of smartphones in a rival cost operation distant next flagship phones. Does spending reduction still get we a acceptable iPhone experience?
In further to a Magic Keyboard for a iPad Pro, Logitech expelled a keyboard box for a rest of a iPad lineup. How do a dual cases examination in affordability, durability, and design?
There’s a whole garland of other news sprinkled via a uncover — like Paul’s weekly shred “Tap me on a shoulder”, a garland of spectrum opening adult for Wi-Fi, and an refurbish on a tech world’s response to COVID-19. You can listen here or in your elite podcast actor to hear it all.
Listen to The Vergecast, the usually podcast we need to make clarity of this week’s tech news, hosted by Nilay Patel and Dieter Bohn. Subscribe here!
Stories discussed this week:
- Google is now inventory COVID-19 contrast centers in hunt results
- CEOs adhering with Trump’s ‘open a economy’ organisation after he tweets call to ‘liberate’ states
- Bill Gates says countries will substantially use interviews and databases to lane a coronavirus
- Bill Gates is now a heading aim for coronavirus conspiracies, says report
- Connecticut suburb deploys ‘pandemic drones’ to try to make amicable distancing
- Boston Dynamics’ Spot drudge is assisting hospitals remotely provide coronavirus patients
- The jury is still out on Zoom trials
- Marco Polo has been around for years, though it’s floating adult amid a pandemic
- Lo-fi beats to quarantine to are sepulchral on YouTube
- Apps aren’t a arguable approach to magnitude blood oxygen levels
- First at-home COVID-19 contrast pack certified by a FDA
- iPhone SE examination
- Magic Keyboard for a iPad Pro review: a best approach to spin an iPad into a laptop
- Logitech Combo Touch review
- Microsoft prepares to launch Surface Book 3 and Surface Go 2
- Apple will reportedly use 12-core 5nm ARM processor in a 2021 Mac
- LG V60 Dual Screen review: V for versatility
- Motorola earnings to flagship phones with a Edge Plus
- Wi-Fi is removing a biggest ascent in 20 years
- Snapchat use is, predictably, approach adult with everybody home and staring during screens
- Netflix adds 15 million subscribers as people tide some-more than ever, though warns about tough highway forward
- Netflix says Tiger King is as renouned as Stranger Things
- HBO Max will launch on May 27th
- Fandango only purchased Vudu from Walmart to improved contest opposite Amazon, iTunes
- Sonos launches a possess streaming radio service
- Samsung intelligent TVs are removing an Apple Music app
- Google Duo video calls are about to demeanour a whole lot better