Raw tellurian hair has poignant blurb value. In some countries, criminals have done hair-theft muggings a memorable problem.
Natural tellurian hair is also a desired commodity in general trade, processed by businesses into hair extensions and wigs.
Globally, general sales of exported tellurian hair (excluding hair extensions and wigs) totaled US$75.1 million in 2018. That dollar volume reflects a -27.8% decrease from $104 million in exports during 2014 and a -10.5% dump from 2017 to 2018.
Among continents, Asia sole a tip dollar value of exported tellurian hair during 2018 with shipments valued during $67.3 million or 89.6% of a tellurian total. In second place were exporters in Europe during 6.7%. Even smaller percentages came from North America (2%), Africa (0.9%), Latin America privately Brazil and Anguilla (0.02%), with only $2,000 sourced from Australia (0.003%) in Oceania.
For investigate purposes, a 4-digit Harmonized Tariff System formula prefix is 0501 for tellurian hair. The grave prefix formula tag for 0501 is unworked tellurian hair either or not cleared or scoured and a rubbish of tellurian hair.
Below are a 15 countries that exported a tip dollar value value of tellurian hair during 2018.
- India: US$35.1 million (46.7% of sum tellurian hair exports)
- Hong Kong: $17.9 million (23.8%)
- Myanmar (Burma): $8.9 million (11.8%)
- United Kingdom: $3 million (3.9%)
- Italy: $1.8 million (2.4%)
- Pakistan: $1.5 million (2%)
- United States: $1.4 million (1.8%)
- Singapore: $1.1 million (1.4%)
- Indonesia: $759,000 (1%)
- Uzbekistan: $730,000 (1%)
- Brazil: $540,000 (0.7%)
- Thailand: $475,000 (0.6%)
- Tanzania: $377,000 (0.5%)
- Japan: $269,000 (0.4%)
- South Africa: $200,000 (0.3%)
By value, a listed 15 countries shipped 98.4% of all tellurian hair exported in 2018.
Among a tip exporters, a fastest-growing tellurian hair exporters given 2014 were: Tanzania (up 5,286%), Japan (up 2,590%), United Kingdom (up 1,119%) and Singapore (up 411.5%).
Four countries posted declines in their exported tellurian hair sales namely: South Africa (down -81.9%), United States (down -47.9%), India (down -47.9%) and Pakistan (down -3.5%).
The following countries posted a tip certain net exports for tellurian hair during 2018. Investopedia defines net exports as a value of a country’s sum exports reduction a value of a sum imports. Thus, a statistics next benefaction a over-abundance between a value of any country’s exported tellurian hair and a import purchases for that same commodity.
- India: US$34.4 million (net trade over-abundance down -38.4% given 2014)
- Hong Kong: $8.5 million (up 83.9%)
- United Kingdom: $1.9 million (reversing a -$428,000 deficit)
- Pakistan: $1.5 million (down -3.5%)
- Uzbekistan: $730,000 (up 15.5%)
- United States: $477,000 (down -49.5%)
- Thailand: $475,000 (reversing a -$153,000 deficit)
- Tanzania: $372,000 (reversing a -$17,000 deficit)
- Singapore: $279,000 (up 136.4%)
- South Africa: $169,000 (down -84.3%)
- Tajikistan: $154,000 (up 214.3%)
- Japan: $152,000 (reversing a -$17,000 deficit)
- Canada: $96,000 (reversing a -$56,000 deficit)
- Nepal: $65,000 (down -60.8%)
- Belarus: $45,000 (down -31.8%)
India warranted a tip over-abundance in a general trade of tellurian hair. In turn, this certain cashflow confirms India’s clever rival advantage for this specific product category.
The following countries posted a tip disastrous net exports for tellurian hair during 2018. Investopedia defines net exports as a value of a country’s sum exports reduction a value of a sum imports. Thus, a statistics next benefaction a necessity between a value of any country’s alien tellurian hair purchases and a exports for that same commodity.
- Indonesia: -US$30.8 million (net trade necessity adult 14.9% given 2014)
- Austria: -$15.7 million (up 30.1%)
- Italy: -$7.7 million (down -53.3%)
- Myanmar (Burma): -$6.7 million (down -298.4%)
- Sweden: -$3.1 million (up 311,400%)
- Israel: -$1.3 million (up 329.5%)
- Vietnam: -$1.1 million (no 2014 data)
- Tunisia: -$736,000 (down -112.0%)
- Germany: -$537,000 (down -62.8%)
- Laos: -$475,000 (up 249.3%)
- Democratic Republic of Congo: -$415,000 (up 2,667%)
- South Korea: -$221,000 (up 250.8%)
- Slovakia: -$201,000 (up 68.9%)
- Namibia: -$194,000 (up 17.6%)
- Netherlands: -$162,000 (down -65.2%)
Indonesia incurred a tip necessity in a general trade of tellurian hair. In turn, this disastrous cashflow highlights Indonesia’s rival waste for this specific product difficulty though also signals opportunities for tellurian hair-supplying countries that assistance prove a absolute consumer demand.
See also Top Exporters of Wigs, Beards and Eyelashes, Beauty Cosmetics and Skincare Exports by Country and Perfumes Exporters by Country
Alibaba, Supplier salon for tellurian hair. Accessed on Jun 13, 2018
Forbes Global 2000 rankings, The World’s Biggest Public Companies. Accessed on Jun 4, 2019
Investopedia, Net Exports Definition. Accessed on Jun 4, 2019
The World Factbook, Field Listing: Exports – Commodities, Central Intelligence Agency. Accessed on Jun 4, 2019
Trade Map, International Trade Centre. Accessed on Aug 7, 2019
Wikipedia, Hair theft. Accessed on Jun 13, 2018