Apple Card combined support for exporting monthly statements as CSV files final month. Today, Apple continued expanding a information trade options by adding support for OFX files. Read on as we fact how to trade your Apple Card statements as OFX files.
Apple is compelling a new trade options with a presentation inside a Apple Card interface in a Wallet app. Apple touts that these options make it easy to benefit entrance to your spend story and transaction data.
The OFX record form is reduction common than CSV, though still useful for many people looking to conduct their financial data. OFX files, that stands for “Open Financial Exchange,” are ordinarily upheld by financial government apps from companies like Inuit.
How to trade Apple Card statements as OFX files
- Open a Wallet app on your iPhone
- Tap your Apple Card
- Tap Card Balance
- Tap a monthly matter we wish to export
- Choose a “Export Transactions” button
Now, we can share an OFC record of your Apple Card monthly matter only like we would share any other record on iOS.
Read some-more 9to5Mac tutorials:
- Apple Watch: How to see your examination story and trends
- Apple Watch: How to see your heart rate history
- How to manually adjust a time on your Apple Watch
- How to reinstall deleted Apple Watch apps
- How to invalidate screenshots on Apple Watch
- iPhone: How to spin off Ultra Wideband chip to forestall credentials plcae tracking
- iPhone: How to spin off Live Photos for existent pictures
- iPhone: How to mislay plcae information from photos and videos before sharing
- iPhone: 5 tips to declutter and classify apps, emails, messages, photos, more
- How to use a Apple Pencil screenshot by-pass on iPad
- How to find out when your iPhone 11 camera is regulating Deep Fusion
- How to use a Deep Fusion iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro camera feature
- How to revise messages on iPhone and iPad with two-finger tap
- How to use a ultra far-reaching camera on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- Audio not operative for one of your AirPods? Here’s how to repair it
- How to get AirPods Pro ear tip replacements
- How to purify your unwashed AirPods Pro and charging case
- AirPods Pro: How to customize Force Sensor controls
- AirPods Pro: How to use Ear Tip Fit Test and change tips
- AirPods Pro: How to use sound termination and Transparency mode
- AirPods Pro vs Powerbeats Pro: How specs, size, price, and some-more compare
- What’s a disproportion in AirPods and AirPods Pro? Here’s how size, price, and facilities compare
FTC: We use income earning automobile associate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for some-more Apple news: