French watchmaker Bell Ross only suggested a new, singular edition, wintry camo chronicle of a popular BR 03-92. It has ski board cultured ideally in line with BR’s crafty merging of apparatus watch continuance with oppulance character and construction.
The modestly-sized, 42mm BR 03-92 White Camo rocks a PVD-coated ceramic box and a span of dial inserts—the crafty layering of that is pivotal to one of Bell Ross’s many low-key nonetheless acquire features.
On top, a dial is white-gray deception and a numbers 3, 6, 9, and 12 are cut out. Beneath a illumination face, a White Camo is coated with shining Super-LumiNova, creation it ideal for wearing any time of a day.
Some comparison tech specs directly from a Bell Ross website:
- Movement: description BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, and date.
- Crystal: turquoise with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 meters.
- Straps: calfskin with grey and white deception and black rubber.
- Buckle: pin. Black PVD* coated steel.
Only 999 of the BR 03-92 White Camo will be sold. They sell for $3,800. Learn some-more at bellross.com.