Update: iOS 13.3.1, iPadOS 13.3.1, tvOS 13.3.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.3, and watchOS 6.1.2 are now available. iOS 12.4.5 is also now accessible for inclination that are not able of regulating iOS 13. HomePod has also been updated to chronicle 13.3.1.
Apple currently will recover iOS 13.3.1 and iPadOS 13.3.1 to a open after contrast it with beta users over a past several weeks. iOS 13.3.1 includes bug fixes and opening improvements associated to Screen Time and a Mail app.
Apple says that iOS 13.3.1 and iPadOS 13.3.1 embody a repair for Communication Limits in Screen Time. As we’ve detailed, this emanate authorised any hit to be combined though entering a Screen Time passcode, creation it impossibly easy for anyone to by-pass a Communication Limits feature.
The refurbish also creates several improvements to a Mail app, including fixes for picture loading and remove dialogs. Apple also says there’s a repair for a bug that could means pull notifications to destroy to be delivered over WiFi. iOS 13.3.1 also includes a new toggle in a Settings app that allows users to invalidate a U1 chip in a iPhone 11 series.
Last though not least, a refurbish adds support for regulating a Indian English Siri voices with HomePod. Here are a full recover records for iOS 13.3.1:
- Fixes an emanate in Communication Limits that could concede a hit to be combined though entering a Screen Time passcode
- Addresses an emanate with Mail that could means remote images to bucket even when a “Load Remote Images” environment is disabled
- Fixes an emanate that could means mixed remove dialogs to seem in Mail
- Resolves an emanate where pull notifications could destroy to be delivered over Wi-Fi
- Introduces support for Indian English Siri voices for HomePod
HomePod is also removing an refurbish today:
Support for Indian English Siri voices for HomePod, and includes ubiquitous improvements for fortitude and quality.
watchOS 6.1.2 recover notes:
This refurbish provides critical confidence updates and is endorsed for all users.
macOS 10.15.3 recover notes:
- Optimizes gamma doing of low gray levels on Pro Display XDR for SDR workflows when regulating macOS
- Improves multi-stream video modifying opening for HEVC and H.264 encoded 4K video on a 16-inch MacBook Pro (2019)
FTC: We use income earning automobile associate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for some-more Apple news: