This week in Apple news we found out some bad news for AirPods fans. It appears that a new set of AirPods we approaching to see launch shortly competence have been behind due to supply sequence issues stemming from a COVID-19 pandemic.
In other Apple news, we found out that a subsequent iteration of a Apple TV streaming box is apparently prepared to go, WWDC will be online-only and start in June, and a garland of Apple stores around a universe are scheduled to re-open in a entrance weeks.
See a Apple news roundup next for all a latest.
The tip Apple news stories of a past week:
- AirPods competence be delayed: We approaching to see a new set of AirPods launch soon, presumably some-more costly than “regular” AirPods, though reduction costly than AirPods Pro. However, it appears supply sequence issues could be preventing a launch of a new loyal wireless earbuds. Looks like we’ll need to wait until 2021.
- New Apple TV is “ready to ship”: An updated chronicle of Apple’s streaming media box is apparently “ready to ship,” according to new rumors. The updated box could have an A12 chip and come in presumably 64 or 128GB storage options. It will also support 4K streaming.
- WWDC 2020 will be online usually (obviously): The 2020 iteration of Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) will start on Jun 22, 2020. The online-only discussion will underline some arrange of keynote where a association will betray iOS 14, iPad OS 14, and presumably some new hardware, such as AirTags.
- Apple and Google announce manners for COVID-19 API: The Exposure Notification API Google and Apple are formulating together is now closer than ever to tangible implementation. Earlier this week, a dual companies released a belligerent manners for developers who will use a API. Check out a full outline here.
- RIP a awful moth keyboard: Apple attempted to revamp a laptop keyboards with supposed moth keys. However, with this week’s launch of a new 13-inch MacBook Pro, a association no longer sells any new laptops with a moth system. Good riddance.
- Apple Stores starting to re-open: Apple has re-opened several of a stores already inside Greater China, where a coronavirus originated. However, it is also now solemnly re-opening stores in other areas such as Australia and Europe.
Thinking about creation a switch?
If we are reading this Apple news essay on an iOS device and meditative about creation a switch to Android, we have mixed articles and guides that can assistance we with that process. Despite how it competence seem, relocating from iOS to Android is easier than ever, and many of a services and systems on iOS have identical or even a same counterparts on Android.
The best place to start would be a beam on how to switch from iPhone to Android, that goes over all a basics. We also have some-more specific guides, such as how to send your calendar from iPhone to Android. We also have app guides that will give we a best alternatives to iOS staples, such as a list of best alternatives to FaceTime on Android.
If you’re looking for a good Android device to reinstate your iPhone, deliberate a list of a best Android smartphones accessible now.
Apple iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro: Everything we know (Updated: May 12)
Apple iPhone 12 could follow Android rivals with 120Hz screen
The best mini laptops we can buy in 2020
We asked, we told us: Google Pixel Buds are a strike compared to a AirPods Pro
Love dim mode? Here’s because we might still wish to equivocate it
The many renouned Android phone of Q1 2020 wasn’t a Samsung device
Which would we buy: Pixel Buds, Galaxy Buds, or something else? (Poll)
Google, Apple lay out despotic manners for Exposure Notification API, no GPS data
Best MacBook deals — Save $500 on a 15-inch MacBook Pro and more!
What we design to see from a Apple AirPods 3